COVID-19 VACCINATIONS AVAILABLE as of 5/9/2021
Eldridge Family Clinic
We have ALL types of testing PCR Nasal Swab, Sputum Testing. Rapid Antigen AND Antibody Testing!
- No scheduling Necessary!
- We offer both affordable Self-Pay and Insurance Options!
- Results in 20-30 minutes
- Antigen Tests check for specific proteins related to SARS-CoV2, the novel coronavirus that can cause COVID-19.
- Results in 15-20 minutes
- Antibody tests check your blood by looking for antibodies, which can show if you have been exposed to SARS-CoV2 virus in the past or have had a past infection with COVID-19
- Antibodies are proteins that help fight off infections and usually provide protection against getting that disease again (immunity). Antibodies are disease specific. These can also determine if you are in the process of developing immunity.
- Antibody formation can take from 3 days up to 3 weeks, so the timing is very crucial when checking for Antibodies.
- The Antibody test should NOT be used to diagnose the presence of the virus.
Molecular (PCR) Test
- Results SAME DAY (within 24 hours)
- PCR tests are performed with a nasal or oral swab. The test detects viral genetic material (RNA). It is considered very accurate (97%) and confirms the presence of the virus in the body.
**For more questions and answers, please click on the FAQ link below, or call at (281) 946-1351**